Instead of asking her why she didn’t leave her abuser sooner, tell her you are proud of her for leaving when she could.
-Christy Ann Martine
How can Tri-County Council Help?
- Victim Advocacy and Accompaniment for Emergency Medical Services and Medical Forensic Exams
- Legal Advocacy and Accompaniment (including assistance with restraining orders)
- Law Enforcement interview accompaniment and advocacy
- Personal Advocacy
- Emergency Shelter
- Emergency Transportation
- Information and Referrals
- Safety Planning
- Information on Crime Victim Compensation
- Support Groups
- 24/7 Crisis Line (800)236-1222